The NOAA Great Lakes Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) 2023 Federal Funding Opportunity is now open. A total of $900,000 is available for B-WET grant opportunities. The deadline for applications is September 20, 2022.
- An informational session on this funding opportunity is being held for potential applicants:
- July 1, 2022 at 11:00 am ET
- July 7, 2022 at 1:00 pm ET
- Potential applicants can register to receive a Google Meet invitation for one of the sessions here: https://forms.gle/wAUEXDEnmqxC6gdA7
- Applicant resources can be found here
Great Lakes B-WET is a competitive grant program that supports existing, high quality environmental education programs, fosters the growth of new, innovative programs, and encourages capacity building and partnership development for environmental and place-based education programs throughout the entire Great Lakes watershed.
Successful projects provide Meaningful Watershed Educational Experiences for students and related professional development for teachers, while advancing regional Great Lakes watershed education priorities. The Great Lakes B-WET program is funded through the GLRI.
Contact the Great Lakes B-WET program coordinator for questions: email@example.com or (989) 312-3520