The NOAA Great Lakes Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) for Indigenous Communities Federal Funding Opportunity is now open. A total of $300,000 is available for projects. The deadline for applications is March 1, 2023.
Find the full notice and apply at www.grants.gov (search the Funding Opportunity Number NOAA-NOS-ONMS-2023-2007760)
- Informational sessions on this funding opportunity are being held for potential applicants:
- Access all one-hour sessions at: https://meet.google.com/xmw-gknd-eto
- January 18, 2023 at 3:00 pm ET
- January 19, 2023 at 2:00 pm ET
- Applicant resources can be found here
Great Lakes B-WET is a competitive grant program that supports existing, high quality environmental education programs, fosters the growth of new, innovative programs, and encourages capacity building and partnership development for environmental and place-based education programs throughout the entire Great Lakes watershed.
Successful projects provide Meaningful Watershed Educational Experiences for students and related professional development for teachers as applicable, while advancing regional Great Lakes watershed education priorities. The Great Lakes B-WET program is funded through the GLRI.
Contact the Great Lakes B-WET program coordinator for questions: email@example.com or (989) 312-3520.